£20k - £24k + Excellent benefits!
Our client is a well-established financial company who are looking for an IFA Administrator / Wealth Administrator to support the Director of the business.
The role will encompass dealing with all aspects of secretarial work, diary management, general administration and keeping the Director organised. This would suite someone who has previously been an IFA Administrator / Wealth Administrator.
The ideal candidate should be well-organised, have strong communication skills and be able to cope within a fast paced and often stressful environment.
• Maintaining Director’s diary and appointments system
• Dairy management
• Letter writing and taking notes from meetings
• Business proposals
• Information gathering from meeting preparation
• Organising meetings internally and with clients
• Professional emails and phones calls to clients
• Organising client events and marketing campaigns
• Ability and willingness to learn new technical knowledge and apply accordingly into report writing
• To work within the quality procedures the firm operates as part of a highly regulated environment
Day to day task will include:
• Preparing Meeting preparation
• Chasing companies
• Applications processing
• Suitability reports
• All admin tasks in relation to client’s existing business
• Event organising
• Marketing campaigns
• Ownership of client servicing regime
• Calendar & email management
Skills, experience and qualifications:
• GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English.
• 2 years IFA/wealth manager administration.
• CII exams- any RO level is desirable.
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
• Dealing with clients face to face and over the phone.
• Good working knowledge of Word and Excel together with previous experience of using a CRM system.
• Working knowledge of financial services, ideally previously working within an existing financial advice/wealth management firm or is looking to learn. Full training will be provided
• capable of managing own workload, willingness to learn, organised and literate.
• Previous experience as an IFA Administrator or Wealth Administrator is essential.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.