Opportunity to join a leading financial services firm as a IFA Administrator working within a dynamic team of technical specialists. The firm is a large financial services company who pride themselves on staff development, client satisfaction and client care.
As an experienced administrator you will be part of a well-structured sales support and financial planning admin team. You will have plenty of opportunity to develop your career and gain further qualifications, should you wish to do so.
Your varied day will include:
- Requesting quotes through various provider systems.
- Processing new business.
- Typing up letters and telephone notes.
- Administer and provide generic information to Wealth Management Clients.
- Correspond with clients and insurers over the telephone, email, and letter.
- General ad-hoc duties such as filing, faxing and scanning.
- Updating and managing internal database.
- Support other areas of the business when necessary.
You will have:
- Previous financial planning/IFA administration experience
- A good working knowledge of Intelligent Office would be highly advantageous
If you’re interested in this role or know someone that is (We offer a £250 referral fee!) please call Recruit UK, ask for Keely and quote reference 12127.