Our client is an IFA firm based in Swansea and they are seeking to employ an IFA Administrator after the promotion of staff from their back office.
This is a very busy practice who offer financial solutions to both personal and corporate clients, dealing with a wide range of financial products and services. You will be supporting their Financial Advisors and providing administration support.
Within your role as IFA Administrator your main duties will involve;
- Typing up letters and telephone notes.
- Requesting quotes from various provider systems.
- Processing new business, to include ISAs, Bonds, term assurance, personal pensions to include SIPPS and Income Drawdown plans and providing generic information to clients on such matters.
- Administer and provide generic information to Wealth Management Clients.
- Administer accounts using WRAP Platform such as the Standard Life Platform.
- Correspond with clients and insurers over the telephone, email, and letter.
- General ad-hoc duties such as Filing, faxing and scanning.
- Updating and managing internal database (Using Intelliflo).
- Support other areas of the business when necessary.
To be considered you will preferably have 2 years’ experience within a similar role for a financial advice practice with a good general knowledge of the Industry; specifically, in Fund Management and Switching. You will ideally have some financial services qualifications, be organised, enthusiastic, a strong communicator and motivated with tons of initiative.
Salary is dependent on your experience and qualifications and is c£20k - £25k, plus benefits, with hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
Please contact Ryan Bartlett at Recruit UK for more information on 01179-170410. (Quote reference 12052).