**An established, expanding IFA business **Great office atmosphere **Looking for an IFA admin/sales support professional to help support an IFA within an admin team of 9 people **Role is based around private clients and will expose you to a wide range of products **Vacancy due to an internal move **You must have at least 12 months IFA admin/sales support experience.
The Company: This IFA had been established for over 10 years, currently numbers 12 people in total, with this figure set to increase over the next 12-18 months. The office is based within easy walking distance of Blackfriars, Mansion House, City Thameslink, Cannon Street and St Paul’s stations, close to the Millennium Bridge.
The Role: This post is based around providing dedicated support to one Adviser but will also involve assisting in and helping to develop the current processes, liaising with financial providers as well as clients and other relevant third parties. You will be working directly with advisers and their clients on a daily basis and as such, strong attention to detail, good communication skills and a solid work ethic are essential. Your main duties will consist of:
- Pro-actively liaising with clients, advisers, providers and other members of your team to request documentation and provide progress reports.
- Managing the advisers day to day activities
- Using the In house system "Xplan".
- Completing reports and client packs ready for use of the adviser
- Maintaining pipelines, regularly contacting lenders/providers to facilitate case progression.
- Working with the adviser to ensure that regulated transactions are compliant, i.e. suitability letters and file notes are completed within the designated time-frame.
- PA general duties to include - Managing diaries/organising meetings and appointments and dealing with correspondence including phone calls.
Experience/Skills Required: The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an administrative role in financial services, and have the ability to pro-actively support and assist within a team environment. You will have a strong compliance background and have some experience in writing detailed suitability reports. Ideally you will have RO1 - RO4 to your name and be willing to study further. Our client would also like you to be comfortable with MS Outlook, Word and Excel, be highly organised, motivated, efficient, hard-working, a team player and able to follow instruction.
Additional Information: The salary is £25,000 - £32,000 with bonus adding around £2,000 on average.
The IFA Support position is only one of many vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist Financial Services recruiter and the Consultant handling this role has over 20 years experience in this field. Areas of focus include employee benefits/group risk, compliance, pensions, paraplanners, sales support, underwriters and IT related roles as well as a broad range of Customer Service positions. We mainly concentrate on London and the Home Counties, whilst also enjoying regular success in offering national solutions. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job