Our client is a successful wealth management firm that provides advice to HNW (high net worth) clients, business owners and retirees among other groups in all areas of financial planning who emphasise the need for trust and professionalism.
They have established long standing relationships and specialise in advising on Financial Planning, Investments and Pensions among other areas.
They are seeking an experienced IFA Administrator who can come in to the business and support their IFA team. Their ideal candidate will be someone that has previously worked within an IFA environment and someone who has experience of back office systems.
Main duties will include:
- Requesting quotes through various provider systems.
- Processing new business.
- Typing up letters and telephone notes.
- Administer and provide generic information to company Clients.
- Correspond with clients and insurers over the telephone, email, and letter.
- Updating and managing internal database.
- Support other areas of the business when necessary.
Salary is up to £25k (dependent on experience) with progression opportunities and where hard work and loyalty will be rewarded.
Please contact Ryan Bartlett at Recruit UK for more information on 01179-170410. (Quote reference 12458).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'