MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a well-established professional Financial Services Group to recruit an experienced IFA Administrator to join their Financial Planning team in Bury. The role will be to support their hard working team of IFA's and Paraplanners in providing a first class service to their clients.
The company is very service orientated and always puts the client first so they are looking for an experienced candidate who shares the same values. They also value education and as such will be willing to support the successful candidate with study towards the Diploma Financial Planning and in turn offer opportunities to progress within the business.
The company are willing to offer flexible or part time hours if required so this role could suit somebody with personal commitments outside of work. Equally, they would be happy for a full time employee.
On offer is a good salary and package as well as the opportunity to work in a friendly, progressive working environment.
- Assist the team with inputting of new business.
- Take responsibility for new business proposals - send proposals to insurance companies, use the computer as a diary system and liaise with providers and clients.
- Produce quotations for the sales team via Exweb, The Internet and the telephone
- On a daily basis process commissions received from the Insurance Companies, balance to the cashbook and assist in the month end commission procedures
- Ensure that personal diary/enquiry lists are actioned promptly
- Produce valuations of client's portfolios and present them to sales team on spreadsheet or using 1st Software
- Answer the telephone to the required standard - within 2 rings
- Works as a team member and assist all colleagues as and when required
- Carry out any general duties as and when required
- File retrieval from offsite storage - request files and keep a record of when received and returned
- Prepare new business packs prior to appointments i.e. quotations, compliance etc
- Process new business applications for new members
- Update first with new members and advise employer
- Produce follow on letters and send to client with any revised quotations
- Forward policy documents to member on receipt
- Action all correspondence and general administration relating to Group Pension Schemes i.e. leavers, change of address, change of funds etc.
- Make appointments when requested
- Annual renewals - GPP - update new salary details on 1st and forward renewal to provider. Send annual statements to members when received.
- DIS/PHI - when annual renewal received obtain up to date data from Employer then research market for competitive quote.
- Produce monthly client review packs for the advisers.
- Write rebalance reports for various platforms
- Action rebalance instructions on various platforms
- Write annual drawdown review reports