A part-time opportunity has arisen for an administrator with experience of working in an IFA office, or with some experience working in a pensions and investments environment, to join a growing family business in Christchurch. You would be joining a tight knit team of three people in our Mudeford offices.
MFP Wealth Management is an award-winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners specialising in helping people retire with complete financial confidence. We provide pension and retirement planning advice to affluent families as they approach retirement.
Delivering an exceptional client experience is our number one priority and fundamental to this role. The main duties will include:
- Managing the administration for every stage of the client’s journey with us, from their initial enquiry through to regular progress meetings.
- Liaising with clients via email, over the telephone and face to face to arrange meetings and share/gather information.
- Creating client fact find documents and extensive use of the CRM system to update and process information.
- Liaising with pension and investment providers to request and record information in support of the paraplanner.
- Processing and implementing new product applications.
- Preparing the paperwork for all client meetings and providing post-meeting updates to clients.
- Using a variety of software systems to collate, update and record data.
- Assisting with the continual improvement of our documents, systems and processes.
- Providing general office administration including answering the telephone, processing the post & preparing the meeting room.
- Supporting the MD with arranging meetings, events and travel.
- Assisting with other business projects including marketing (especially online), client events, research and reporting.
- Have experience of working in an IFA office or have a demonstrable understanding of pensions and investments.
- Be highly computer literate and comfortable using the latest technology and software.
- Enjoy working with people and be able to develop and maintain client trust and inspire confidence.
- Be articulate, with an excellent knowledge of the English language and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Be highly organised, methodical, analytical and disciplined.
Most importantly, you are:
- Eager to learn and do the job to the best of your ability.
- A genuine self-starter with an ability to prioritise and manage your own work load effectively.
This is a flexible part-time position for a minimum of 25 hours per week, spread equally Monday to Friday. The starting salary is open to an increase on successful completion of a probationary period.
Please get in touch to find out more or email your CV with a covering letter explaining your interest in, and suitability for, the role. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Computer Literate
- Office Administration
- Financial Planners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"