FS Administrator / Adviser Support / IFA Administrator / Manchester / Permanent / Salary / £22,000 - £27,000 / Study Support
Full job specification available upon request
A first class opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Administrator to join our client, a boutique firm of chartered Financial Planners in the south of Manchester.
If you are an experienced IFA Administrator who has the ability and knowledge to deal with the duties detailed below then is an opportunity not to be overlooked.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Supporting Paraplanners & Financial Planners
- To process all new business applications across the key financial products
- Acquiring client valuations
- Preparing client meeting packs
- Acting as point of contact for clients
- Maintain accurate & compliant client files
What’s on offer:
- Basic salary up to £27,000 + bonus
- 24 days holidays (rising)
- Full study support
- 4 x Death in Service
To be considered for this opportunity, please call Paul Taylor on 0161-660-2090 or submit the latest version of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job