IFA Administrator - Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Preston
Recruit UK are representing one of the North Wests established accountancy practices who are actively seeking an experienced administrator to join the Wealth side of their business. Joining a friendly team you will provide efficient, effective and timely administration services to the advisers and their clients, adhering to FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure.
Due to expansion of their business, they need additional support preparing information for client reviews in line with Mifid two and general admin supporting their IFAs, including preparing cases and producing suitability reports.
The Administrator will work alongside the administration team working closely with paraplanners and other back office support. This role will suit an organised individual who will provide Administrative tasks to support Financial Advisers.
The Administrator will have excellent administration skills, thorough knowledge of the Company’ systems, in addition to comprehensive product and technical knowledge
Ideally suitable candidates will have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an administration role within the financial services industry, ideally within an IFA firm
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of financial products.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- A proven track record in delivering excellent client satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational skills
- A team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work to suit business needs and changing priorities.
Dependent on your experience they will look at basic salaries up to c£30k along with a full benefits package.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on tel 01179-170415 quoting ref 12386.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"