We are currently working with an Investment firm who are looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join them in their Bristol office. They have multiple offices around the UK and Ireland. This client offer a variety of bespoke financial planning services, ranging from basic to complex financial reviews and advice.
You will be responsible for administration, which includes…
- Servicing of work for clients and consultants
- Client Servicing
- Deal with the administration for client benefit schemes
- Prepare written reports and suitability letters relating to client specific cases
- Liaise with relevant parties including insurers, payroll administrators etc. to ensure that benefits are installed properly
- Researching product markets in connection with client specific requirements
- Obtaining illustrations from insurers along with technical information, performance enquiries and general provider information
- Analysing raw data to assist advisers in making client recommendations
This is a client facing role so you will be expected to deal with client requested and refer to the advisers where appropriate. Because of this you must be able to deal with people of all levels and put ideas over clearly and professionally.
You should have a strong academic history and relevant industry qualifications will be an advantage although not essential. You must have previous experience within the industry and the ability to work within a high paced environment.
This company are a very credible and hold a strong reputation throughout the industry. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced administrator who is looking for a supportive firm to help continue your development.
If you would like to hear more about this role please give Louise Bibb a call on 01179-170 416. Quote reference 12078