Recruit UK are representing an IFA firm based in the North of Bristol. They are seeking to expand their back office following the progression of staff so are now looking for an IFA administrator to join their team to support 2 of their financial consultants. This is a very busy practice who offer financial solutions to both personal and corporate clients, dealing with Pensions, Investments, Mortgages, Life Assurance, IHT Planning, Wealth Management, Trusts, Employees Benefits and Business Protection.
Within your role as IFA Administrator your main duties will involve;
- Typing up letters and telephone notes.
- Requesting quotes from various provider systems.
- Processing new business, to include ISAs, Bonds, term assurance, personal pensions to include SIPPS and Income Drawdown plans and providing generic information to clients on such matters.
- Administer and provide generic information to Wealth Management Clients.
- Administer accounts using WRAP Platform such as the Standard Life Platform.
- Correspond with clients and insurers over the telephone, email, and letter.
- General ad-hoc duties such as Filing, faxing and scanning
- Updating and managing internal database (Using Intelliflo)
- Support other areas of the business when necessary
To be considered for this IFA Administrator role, you will preferably have 2 years’ experience within a firm of Financial Advisers as Sales Support, with a good general knowledge of the Industry; specifically, in Fund Management and Switching. You will ideally have some financial services qualifications, be organised, enthusiastic, a strong communicator and motivated with tons of initiative.
Salary is dependent on your experience and qualifications and is c£22k - £25k, plus benefits, with hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
Contact Lacey Catley at Recruit UK for more detail on 01179-170412, quote reference 12038