Ascot Lloyd is a leading personal financial adviser in the UK. Backed by Oaktree Capital, the US private equity investor, we have completed over 60 acquisitions since starting in 2013, and now have over 48,000 clients, advise on £6bn of clients’ funds and employ over 300 people.
We are looking for an IFA Administrator to join our Christchurch team on a fixed term contract of 12 months to cover a period of maternity leave.
Working as part of a team of 4 Administrators, the role holder will be required to provide a high level of support to Financial Advisers and clients in an efficient, compliant and professional manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Obtaining illustrations, key features and application forms from Platforms & Providers, compiling new client packs, issuing letters of authority and preparing new business applications.
- Accurately maintaining clients' personal details and policy information on our back office system.
- Responding to general enquiries for Advisers, colleagues, clients and providers in writing, via email and over the telephone.
- Producing accurate, regular and ad-hoc client valuation schedules.
- Arranging for amendments to encashment and withdrawal requests from existing client plans as instructed by Advisers.
- Operate and manage an effective diary system within our back office system
- Carry out general office duties including dealing with incoming and outgoing post, scanning and shredding documentation as required/instructed.
Candidates should have proven experience in an administrative role, within the IFA arena or similar. Knowledge of Intelligent Office would be highly beneficial. We are seeking candidates with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and proven ability to organise and effectively prioritise a busy workload.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"