IFA Administration Team Leader
Salary £26,000- £30,000 + benefits
To manage, motivate and develop, on a day to day basis, a team of Administrators to ensure that they provide an efficient, effective and timely administration service to the Advisers and the Clients.
* The Team Leader reports directly to the Head of Operations and will have direct line management responsibility for a team of Administrators.
* The Team Leader will work closely with the Head of Operations to ensure all the Administrators are delivering an excellent service to both the Advisers and the clients.
* The Team Leader will have strong leadership skills and will focus on the day to day management and personal development of their team members, whilst building a strong working relationship with the Advisers and Sales Management.
* The Team Leader will be responsible for the day to day running of their own team dealing with all basic issues that arise and leading on more complex issues with guidance from the Head of Operations.
* The Team Leader will also work closely with the Head of Operations on the business strategy for the branches they look after.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* A minimum of 8 years' experience in an administration role within the financial services industry, with corporate and private wealth experience.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience of managing a team of 'Operations' based staff, preferably in a Financial Services environment.
* Full CF recommended or equivalent Financial Services qualification.
* Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of financial products, including employee benefits products
* Good knowledge of regulatory requirements.
* Experience of carrying out 1:1 review meetings, performance appraisals and proven ability to effectively manage underperformance.
* Experience of recruitment and people development.
* Experience of working within defined service standards and procedures.
* Good track record in delivering customer satisfaction.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to build and develop effective working relationships.
* Strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to motivate and deliver through others.
* Excellent administrative planning and organisational skills.
* A team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work to suit business needs and changing priorities
* People Resource Management
* People Development
* Service Levels/ Process and Procedure
* Management Control
* Team Supervision
* Adviser Support
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref - 22439