Salary on offer up to £30,000 for a knowledgeable Financial Services individual who has previous team leading and people management experience. Ideally you will withhold the Diploma in Financial Planning or be working towards.
- Standing as the main point of contact for technical queries.
- Providing support to the businesses financial planners and Paraplanners.
- Preparing reports and completing research.
- Management of the support team ensuring company processes and procedures are followed within FCA guidelines.
- Researching strategies and projects to promote business development.
- Making sure all work is being managed within reasonable timescales and evenly spread throughout the team.
- Being a large part of recruitment, induction, training and development within the support team.
- Previous experience in a like for like role
- Strong Financial Services whole of market product knowledge
- Industry relevant qualifications
- Management/ team leader experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Motivated and forward thinking
For more information please apply online today or contact email@example.com directly.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"