An IFA practice based in the City has an opportunity for an experienced IFA Administration Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will carry out general administration duties relating to financial planning advice, to ensure that client records and back office system are kept up to date. Additionally, you will manage the administration team in terms of workflow training & supervision.
- Receive post each day and ensure paper work is distributed accordingly.
- Process client applications for products, send them to the relevant product providers, record the information on the company database (Intelliflo), track the applications and deal with any queries that arise.
- Mentor all entry of client data on the back office system and ensure client files have been scanned appropriately.
- Correspond with product providers and clients, including obtaining policy illustrations, sending out policy documents and other general product information.
- Produce policy schedules, incorporating all product types using provider websites and telephoning for policy information.
- Create and maintain client files and update client files
- Train admin team to carry out all administration duties including applications case handover, policy summaries, correspondence to clients and providers and use of online systems and websites.
- Manage relationships with the Paraplanners and Advisers, allocate work appropriately within the administration team and be responsible for the integrity of work produced.
- Quality control all business once completed to ensure that plans have been set up in accordance with the advisers recommendations and fees have been paid.
If you are an experienced individual with a strong background in an IFA practice, please apply.
- Administration Duties
- Financial Planning
- Planning Advice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job