Clark James is delighted to be recruiting for a prestigious and industry recognised Wealth Manager who is currently recruiting for several junior IFA Administrators to join their existing technical back office team.
Our client is a modern and top end business dealing with ultra high net worth clients relating to their personal wealth within pensions and investments.
Full training will be given by the hiring/training managers and as such you will undertake duties such as:
- Dealing with client queries
- Processing of new business and documentation
- Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date
- General administration ensuring the work flows effectively
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including obtaining quotations and illustrations
- Speaking to product providers
- Producing client valuations
The business believes in progression and rewarding all staff in what is an ever changing industry and therefore full support for qualifications is offered all the way to level 4/Diploma and beyond.
Opportunities to progress to Paraplanning or Advising is also available alongside other business areas as and when they present themselves.
If you have a natural interest in financial services and would like to learn within an established and reconsigned brand then this will be a rewarding starting point in your next career move.
An above average salary with full company benefits are available.
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job