The Company: I am currently working on behalf of a highly ambitious IFA/wealth management firm based in Central Manchester who are looking to recruit an IFA Admin Team-Leader to their back-office team. You will be joining a progressive, forward thinking firm who focus on servicing HNW private clients across a range of advisory areas inclusive of investments, pensions, protection, trust work & IHT/tax planning. Staffed by over 50 people now the firm have recently boosted its turnover to over £4 million. This has led to new clients and total funds under influence being more than £500 million. This career opportunity will suit an experienced admin support head who holds supervisory/team-leader experience within a wealth management environment; and has ambitions to be part of something very progressive business-wise.
The Role: Overseeing a team of 6 staff inclusive of admin support and trainee paraplanners. You will delegate and manage workload within the team and ensure day to day tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and implement Training Plan for new employees into the department.
- Arrange and/or provide training to the team on any new procedures and product provider updates etc.
- Create and implement Personal Development Plans for employees in the department.
- Perform 1:1 meetings and Annual Appraisal reviews.
- Hold regular Team Meetings to ensure communication/productivity within the team.
- Oversee basic HR for the team; such as but not limited to; absence management, time management, performance management.
- Oversee Paraplanning reports issued to advisers/clients.
- Assist the Operations Manager in the review of systems to improve efficiency in the department
- To produce KPI/MI information as required
The Person: The successful candidate must come from an IFA/wealth management background and have hands-on, practical exposure to supporting IFA’s/financial advisers in a cradle to grave admin support capacity. Team supervision experience/exposure is preferred, with workflow management and training/development skills being more of a pre-requisite to the role. It will suit an experienced admin support head looking to make that transition into a team-leader role, or indeed someone who holds that hybrid responsibility and is looking for that next step/challenge career-wise.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'