Identity Management Virtual Directory Services Manager
Identity Management Virtual Directory Services Manager required for a major name in financial services. The Identity Management Virtual Directory Services Manager will fulfil a hands-on engineering role while managing Virtual Directory Services, within the wider Identity & Access Management team. The Identity Management Virtual Directory Services Manager will be a mentor to junior employees and act as an advocate for VDS and the broader IAM solutions to technical and business stakeholders.
The Identity Management Virtual Directory Services Manager support the design and future direction for directory and Virtual Directory technologies, Manage interactions between identity sources, target applications and VDS. They will also create and maintain the Disaster Recovery documents related to the VDS system. Maintain operational documentation, configuration information and other procedures.
The Identity Management Virtual Directory Services Manager will be a first class communicator both written and verbally, and come with the following technical skills :
- Expert knowledge of identity management technologies.
- Expert knowledge of and design experience with identity related Services, such as Virtual Directory/Radiant Logic, SSO, LDAP, Federation, LDIF, and Kerberos in a large customer facing corporate environment.
- In-depth knowledge and design experience with an enterprise scale Active Directory environment.
- Technical leadership to integrate different directory services.
- Experience with directory design, performance analysis, monitoring and tuning as well as application performance characteristics and methods for optimization.
- Windows and Unix Platform system administration experience.
- Technical knowledge of various IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud service authentication and authorization models.
- Strong technical knowledge of TCP/IP principles and LAN technology and use of network capture utilities.
- Excellent customer service and communication (oral / written) skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to think "out of the box".
- Experience leading projects and initiatives under minimum supervision.
Applications from candidates with Security Certifications (CISM, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, ITIL, PMP) , are welcomed as is an industry related degree.
For more information on this contract opportunity please contact Neil Morgan at McGregor Boyall
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'