Staff Nurse | ICU | Band 5/6 | Sutton | Full Time | Fully Funded TrainingPrograms
Spire St Anthony Hospital is looking for an experienced ICU Staff Nurse to join our friendly intensive care team and benefit from the fully funded training programs and career progression opportunities. You will be caring for level 2/3 patients and will be given the opportunity to work alongside some of the best consultants in the region and expand your skills and expertise. We have six operating theatres coving a wide range of specialities and procedure including Ortho, Gynae and Cardio.
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a completed £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Caring for Level 2/3 patients in ITU
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Looking after patients on ventilators
- Receiving patients from theatre
- 1 to 1 nursing
- Assisting the Multi-Disciplinary Team in planning care
Who we're looking for:
- NMC registered
- 2 years ICU experience
- ICU certificate (desirable)
- Good communication skills
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Elena Tsoneva on or email
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: this job is open for 28 days and the closing date is 25/09/2020
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'