Our client is a leading global brand and is currently looking to recruit an experienced ICT Transformation Programme Coordinator on a 12 month fixed contract.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the smooth running of the programme, including all administration of governance structure, work streams, projects, working groups.
- Provides support and guidance to the Programme Team on all aspects of project and programme management including: processes; procedures; estimation of resources; monitoring; quality assurance; change control; review; tools; techniques and the use of software.
- To provide support for day to day activities of the core transformation team
- To act as a single point of contact for the transformation team
- To maintain plans and other registers (e.g. RAID Logs, minutes)
- Maintains Programme documentation for all stages of the programme life-cycle ensuring Project Managers & Workstream Leads provide progress reports and updates as required.
- Maintains, develops and promotes a repository of tools, methods, techniques, metrics, and documentation for use in project and programme management.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supports the Projects and Head of ICT in the development, review and maintenance of a project management framework, processes, tools and techniques.
- Provides administrative/meeting resource to the Programme and Project
- Provides detailed guidance on project/programme management processes, procedures, tools and techniques to project managers. Supports and provides detailed guidance for project management software.
- Reports on project status, providing reports on cost breakdowns and summaries, risk logs, issue logs, exception reports, planned and actual deliverables, etc.
- Provides support for the ongoing budgetary control of programmes and projects, as required.
- Analyses the dependencies between projects and advises the Programme and Projects Manager with recommendations for action or review as appropriate.
- Degree qualified : Business related area
- PRINCE 2, PMO, Agile Project Management, Scrum, Programme Management
- Software: PMO software, Office 365, Jira Software, Service Desk, Confluence
Salary: Upto £35,000