We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• Knowledge of operating systems, networking, hardware and software commonly used in schools
• Installing new software and upgrading existing applications
• Providing technical support for teachers and pupils
• Maintaining and developing school's website and intranet
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Recent experience of working in a school environment or similar setting.
• Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
• Training teachers, students and other staff
• Experience with Health & Safety
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Ensuring internet systems are safe and offer full child protection
• Commitment to Safeguarding
• Are you available on a part time or full time basis and able to travel around the local area?
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on technician roles/positions
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'