We currently are recruiting for an ICT Technician for an education provider based on The Wirral.
This is a varied role supporting staff with all hardware and software queries. You will take all initial queries, fixing and advising as appropriate. If required you would then escalate where appropriate.
Duties including –
- Carrying out all 1st time fix tasks.
- Setting up new users, such as logins, tablets and telephones.
- Programming and software installation on pc’s and laptops.
- Identifying any faults and fixing where possible, before highlighting to 2nd line.
- Supporting and coaching other employees with Citrix and VPN access.
This is a temporary role up until August.
Ideally we are looking for someone with extensive 1st line experience but who has also potentially covered 2nd line. You may be inbetween experience wise or ready to jump up to 2nd line.
You must have knowledge of the following –
- MS Windows 7/XP
- All MS Office suite
- Administration within Active Directory 2008
- You will ideally also have managed 1st line IT support within a company of over 50 staff.
- This role requires someone with an in date Enhanced DBS
Hourly rate £11ph.
Monday to Friday.
Benefits include – holiday pay, pensions and onsite parking.
Please email your cv and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business