ICT Technician - On-Site Engineer - MSP - IT SUPPORT - MANAGED SERVICES
Our client is a Managed Services Provider working within the public sector for Education, they have an office of 20+. They mainly provide for secondary schools, Academies and Primary Schools they are now looking to add to their team.
They are looking for a Mobile ICT Technician to help support 2 Clients within the local area of Hounslow, Richmond, Kingston OR Hayes.
Must be able to drive.
• Provide support for the servers & associated routines & to provide hardware & software support for workstations
• Monitor the efficiency of networks
• Maintain all ICT related peripherals
• Inform management of supplies & product requests from clients (this would typically include printer supplies, electronic media & computer systems, development plan requests)
• Maintain a fully up to date inventory (where required) of all hardware & software at client sites
• Meet all clients individual and specific needs
• Install software on PC’s, locally or via software distribution tools and complete installations on new PC’s
Main Technical Skill Requirements
• Operation knowledge of Windows and Mac & Windows server 2008/2012, active directory, DHCP, DNS
• Working knowledge of Hyper-V and VMWare ESXi
• Established skill set for network communications, network switching hardware
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
The company will provide you with a Company Car, Mobile Phone and a Laptop
- Active Directory
- Managed Services
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"