ICT Teachers Required
CER Education has excellent opportunities for ICT teachers to start as soon as possible. These roles apply to any ICT teachers who are highly motivated and engaging. The teachers must able to teach all key stages. These roles would suit teachers who are flexible, creative and passionate about teaching and who genuinely want to get the best out of their classes.
To be considered for this ICT Teacher role:
- Ideally hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or an equivalent
- To be able to teach Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Be hardworking and professional
- To have a Clear DBS check ( if you don't have one, CER can process one for you)
As an ICT Teacher with CER Education you will benefit from:
- Great competitive pay rates
- A committed and honest Recruitment Consultant to support you.
- Money back for your DBS from CER*
- A selection of short and long term assignments
CER Education is an employment agency working on behalf of the UK schools. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an rewarding ICT role please apply now with an up to date CV or contact Alicia at CER Education on .
*Terms and condition apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job