We are looking for an outstanding candidate to teach ICT full time from April 2018. This position is based in a supportive and well resourced school in Doncaster. The position will be teaching both KS3 and KS4. You will be expected to work a full time table with some time for planning and marking included.
This school is rate "Good" by Ofsted so they are looking for a high Calibre teacher who will fit in to their fun & hard working team.
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted
- Strong supportive network of Senior leaders and Teachers
- On-site parking
- Outstanding resources and equipment
- Be committed to teaching ICT and following the curriculum
- Teaching KS3/4 ICT to all including those that are SEND & Gifted & Talented
- Be involved with curriculum reviews and attend meetings when required
- Utilise innovative technologies to enhance teaching & learning
- Plan, teach, assess & monitor work to the highest standards
- QTS status
- ability to inspire, lead and support young people
- To be able to work as part of a team
- To have an ICT degree related qualification
- To be able to use SIMS (desirable)
- Cleared DBS (Randstad can provide)
- 2 Excellent references
If you are looking for your next long term position then please apply for this role and contact Gemma for more information.
- ICT| IT