Class People are looking for dynamic ICT Teachers on a day to day supply and longer term basis across Bournemouth.
Teaching ICT to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, you must be confident in your approach and have strong subject knowledge. With roles varying from ad hoc day to day supply to longer term positions (maternity) we have something for everyone!
To be considered, you must:
- Hold UK QTS (or equivalent)
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Be prepared to go the extra mile
- Have strong subject knowledge
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated, locally based consultant
- Access to CPD and safeguarding
- Social events
- Refer a friend scheme
- Plus much much more!
If you are an ICT Teacher and want to work for an award winning agency in local schools, please contact Katie today to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job