- Role : ICT Teacher / Computer Science Teacher for a British Curriculum School in Kuwait
- Primary teacher ( KS1 & KS2)
- EYFS teacher
- ICT Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
We have two roles for the vacancy for : ICT Teacher / Computer Science Teacher
A superb package is offered with this school including:
- Tax free salary in the range of approx £31,000 - £47,000 yearly (depending on experience )
- Free Furnished accommodation
- Free utilities and maintenance
- Annual UK Flight allowances
- Transport provided free of charge
- BA Education OR Degree ICT / Computer Science related & PGCE
- The MoE in Kuwait requires all applicants to have a Degree in the subject applying to teach regardless of a PGCE and experience.
- British Curriculum teaching experience
- Must be able to commit to a 2 year contract
Important Note to Teachers:
- The Moe in Kuwait are strict with the fact that all teachers need to have their Degree in the subject they are teaching (regardless of a PGCE). i.e. History teachers must have a Degree in History & PGCE.
- Primary teachers - all candidates must have a relevant degree.
- Our clients have informed us that family accommodation is limited and so all applicants must state on the CV whether you are single applicants, or if you have dependents. They do offer a 'live out' allowance to teaching staff who wish live outside of school accommodation so this may also be considered if housing is not available
Please email your c.v. (word document) and Certificates for the attention of Alison Morgan
Please type on your CV, the following:
- 'your name & ICT Teacher / Computer Science Teacher + Kuwait’ in the Subject box
- Marital Status - Single or Married (if so how many dependents)
- Please attach a recent photo of yourself as per our client requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to reply to shortlisted candidates.