Job Title: ICT Support Technician
Job Type: Permanent position (40 hours over 5 days per week), which will include out of hours support.
Salary: DOE, plus an excellent range of benefits
Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven ICT Technician with an excellent awareness of customer care to join their ICT team situated in the South Coast of England.
The role would suit a technical candidate with experience or aspiration to work in second line support, who is keen to develop their technical and commercial skills further and gain exposure to a wider range of technical issues.
The successful applicant would also require a full driving licence, as it will involve travelling and working at various locations (all located within 40 miles).
This varied role will include problem solving, hardware and software installation and project work. It will progress to assisting with a variety of project work where you will have a direct impact on the progress of the company.
Knowledge of the following is required:
- Physical & virtual server administration including MS Win Serv 2003 - 2016
- IP network & switching technologies: LAN, WAN, WLAN, VLAN
- Mitel Phone and Contact Centre Solutions
- Supporting Office 2003 -2016, Office 365, Windows 7 and 10 operating system upgrades and PC / Laptop replacement.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Equivalent experience for MCSA 2k12 or certification.
- Knowledge of relevant hardware and software (noted above)
- Full driving licence
- Driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Interpersonal skills & work ethic
- Ability to manage small projects' lifecycle.
- Ability to provide a major supporting role to variety of end users
- Ability to work within small team & independently to timescales
Hours of work:
- Minimum of 40 hours per week however additional hours as required dependent on business requirements
- Weekend and Bank Holiday working only as exception
- Requirement to cover / work at different locations
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Free Fitness Membership
- Salary + call out subsidy
- Mobile Phone
- Contributory pension
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free staff car parking
- Birthday holiday - after qualifying period
- Company sick pay - after qualifying period
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"