ICT Support Technician
Paying up to £25,000
Your New Company
My client is a newly formed organisation that requires an ICT Support Technician to join their team, share the vision of the organisation and commitment to shaping the future.
This is a unique opportunity and an excellent time to join this organisation delivering excellence across the future of Britain's Infrastructure!
Your New Role
As the ICT Support Technician you will work within the IT Services and report directly into the Head of ICT. You will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of ICT across all areas of my client's organisation.
What you need to succeed
As the ICT Support Technician you will have the ability to deliver high quality ICT services, maintain accurate and up to date documentation, whilst performing regular monitoring and maintenance of all IT Services and solutions.
You will have demonstrable experience in:
- 2nd Line technical Support
- IP Networks & Switching technologies: LAN,WAN,WLAN, HyperV & Cisco
- Office 2016, Office 365, Windows 10 operating system upgrades/PC/Laptop replacements
- In supporting/fixing Microsoft eg Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Server, Remote Desktop Services
- Ticket & Desk Management
- Excellent customer support, problem solving ability and communication skills
- Trend & Analysis of requests raised
You will be required to complete occasional travel to other sites and have the ability to work flexibly
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 plus benefits and an excellent opportunity to join a great organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Prescott-Good for further information