We are currently recruiting for an ICT Support Field Specialist for our client based on Teesside for a fixed 12 month duration.
You will be responsible for the management, support and development of the ICT helpdesk, policies, reports and procedures for end users covering various client sites.
This involves 1st & 2nd line support, installation of hardware /software, rollouts and asset management.
You need to ensure effective provision of support duties not limited to Microsoft Products, Citrix, LANDesk, CMMS, Finance (SAP) and SQL.
Candidates must meet the minium as follows:
- ICT qualification.
- Relevant ICT work experience & contributions.
- Experience in Installation, upgrading & general support of a wide range of software applications.
- Experience in Building, installation & upgrading of hardware.
- Experience in extensive asset management.
- Experience in WAN/LAN support, installation & maintenance.
- Microsoft OS versions.
- MS Office.
You must hold a full UK Driving Licence as you will be required to travel to various client sites in the UK.
If you are interested please reply with your CV asap.
- Asset Management
- 2nd Line