ICT Security Manager
Job type - Full time, permanent
Salary - up to £60,000 per annum + Benefits
Hours - 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch)
Location - Birmingham
We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives, building stronger communities and reducing crime. Last year alone we helped support, house, educate, advise and speak out for 38,000 disadvantaged young people and adults - and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of an ICT Security Manager who has solid experience of working with high level contracts within the Ministry of Justice or similar government bodies to achieve accreditation (HMG) & ISO.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Directing, developing and implementing policies and practices to support the organisation as we embark on a major project that will encompass all aspects of security to HMG Official Sensitive level. E
- ure operation in accordance with the system RMADS/SyOPS and liaising with the Ministry of Justice’s (MoJ) departmental security specialists regarding matters of security management.
- Ensuring successful HMG Accreditation and ISO27001 certification for the service.
- Identifying, leading and deploying effective security and risk management strategies designed to safeguard business interests, information, people and property
- Developing a security aware culture and providing advice, support and guidance on all aspects of security within the organisation.
For a full job description please click here
For a full person specification please click here
For details of Nacro’s excellent benefits including 35 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) please click here
Please apply online
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job