My client is looking for an ICT Network Engineer to be responsible for the provision and technical support of the ICT Network to their users including architectural design, functionality and security
The ICT Network Team are responsible for all aspects and components of the ICT network including; Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Wireless, IP telephony and station end equipment used for mobilisation.
MAIN DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Pro-actively manage workload, setting appropriate priorities to ensure work is completed in line with project timescales and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
· Undertake the installation, testing, upgrading, control and management of all configuration items.
· Investigate and resolve all reported incidents and problems associated with the ICT network infrastructure in line with Service Level agreements.
· Undertake assessment, analysis, documentation and implementation of all changes to the ICT network and communications infrastructure in line with published Change Control processes. Maintain complete, current and accurate records of all changes to the ICT network infrastructure.
· Adhere to all operational processes and procedures that cover the ICT Network Teams responsibilities to ensure compliance with ISO 27001 and ITIL standards.
· Maintain security to ensure that the ICT network and communications infrastructure is kept secure from internal and external threats.
· Provide out of hours emergency call out service overnight and at weekends and public holidays on a rota basis to provide 24x7x365 support.
· To undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required.
· To attend meetings and such training/personal development courses as may be considered necessary.
· To establish and maintain an appropriate administrative and audit system for data, information and records relating to the function of the post.
· Travelling across the county may be required to facilitate the effective delivery of the role and to participate in meetings etc
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'