Kerry is responding to consumer demand for real ingredients with better, more authentic and nutritious taste experiences. With 40 years' experience and 24,000 staff on six continents, Kerry has a renewed focus on Taste & Nutrition where the science of taste merges with the science of nutrition. We combine our deep understanding of taste with our in-depth knowledge of people, culture, life stage and daily nutritional needs. By partnering with Kerry, customers are taken on a journey to make food, beverage and pharma products that people enjoy and feel better about. We call this Leading to Better.
We are looking for people with ambition, vision and a commitment to excellence in a dynamic business environment to achieve and sustain this growth on a long-term basis. In return we offer stimulating and rewarding careers from employee to management to leadership levels in a global food organisation.
Our CMS team is responsible for running our intranet (SharePoint) and managing our external customer facing websites.
Our intranet is used by all Kerry employees as a valuable news source and an enabler for a number of processes within the organization. The team work across all functions in Kerry to ensure that they get the value out of our intranet platform to support collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Kerry have a large number of websites that support different local presences and brands that are owned by Kerry Group. The team work with the different marketing teams within Kerry to ensure that the websites are supported by a reliable and secure technical platform. The team also support the website owners in understanding the insights that can be gathered through analytics.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic candidate to join our global ICT function. The successful candidates will manage a team made up of technical experts and analysts based out of Naas, Ireland.
- Work with the various functions in the business to understand their requirements for the global intranet solution
- Work with the global digital marketing team and regional marketing teams to build a platform to support the evolving needs of the organization
- Work with the ICT infrastructure team to ensure the appropriate infrastructure is in place for our future CMS plans
- Manage a project roadmap for our CMS solutions to support the requirements from the business
- Manage of team of technical experts and business analysts to deliver the project roadmap
- Select and manage external vendors to deliver support and development services for our CMS platforms
- Work with our application management partner to deliver ongoing support to the CMS platforms
- Degree in an ICT or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role and environment
- Experience with SharePoint, and at least one other CMS platform
- Good project management and delivery skills
- Good team leadership experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Self-starter with high commercial acumen.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job