ICT ERP Professional Services Lead
Arvato is a global BPO solutions provider. A subsidiary of Bertelsmann, one of the world’s largest media companies, Arvato has more than 65,000 employees in over 40 countries.
Present in Ireland for over 20 years, Arvato has over 1,800 employees across multiple sites. As a leading global solution provider, we design and implement customized Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management solutions for some of the most well-known brands in the world. In other words, whenever you download software, shop online, or have your smart phone repaired, there’s a good chance that we were active behind the scenes as a service provider.
Company: Arvato Public Sector Services Limited
Requisition ID: 18721
ICT ERP Professional Services Lead
£40,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience plus Bonus and Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity to work at an award-winning company based in Swansea.
We are looking for a Professional Services Lead who will provide leadership, insight and direction for the teams of ERP Configurations Specialists & Developers, someone who will provide guidance and leadership, effectively and manage the smooth running of the delivery function, ensuring all consultancy days are delivered to a high standard.
The key objective is to maintain and increase utilisation of the delivery team.
- Management of professional service consultants, including both directly employed and external contractors.
- Working closely and productively with the ICT Live Service lead.
- Diary organisation and planning.
- Support day to day operational aspects of projects.
- Identify resource and assign responsibilities.
- Ensure all documentation is complete, current and appropriately stored, in line with existing protocols.
- Work closely with consultants and stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient delivery.
- Ensure consultant utilisation reports are submitted to the management team.
- Manage utilisation across the team to ensure efficient use of time and resource.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in interacting with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Must have worked in an ERP technical environment.
- Experience of delivering to tight timescales in a high-pressure environment.
- Effective management of Configuration Specialist and Developers.
- Provide resources for deliverables, that will be required to meet the changes in both technology and business requirements.
Agresso/SAP/ERP Background/ Strong Leadership/Configuration
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Strictly No agencies
Arvato is a trusted business outsourcing partner to the private and public sectors.
We have long-term partnerships with some of the most respected companies in the UK and globally, as well as innovative public sector clients.
We design, deliver and differentiate customer service on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. Arvato CRM Solutions has approximately 45,000 people at more than 100 customer service centres in 27 countries speaking 35 languages. It is a part of Arvato, the world’s third largest business process outsourcing (BPO) provider that provides customer services, supply chain solutions, financial services, and IT solutions, and has total revenues of €3.8 billion (FY2016). Arvato is a division of Bertelsmann.
We are driven by technology, differentiated by experience, and powered by people. We are an equal opportunities employer, embracing diversity in the workplace.
- ERP Technical environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"