The post holder will be responsible for leading project teams to deliver new in-house reporting systems ensuring that best practice is followed and performance and project updates are maintained. This position remains hands on but with management responsibility for a small team.
• Database design and general support ensuring that data integrity is maintained at all times
• Analyse user requirements and report to Business Systems Manager and other relevant parties
• Continual development of in-house reporting databases and systems
• Act as the deputy to the Business Systems Manager as required
• Maintain the software and database objects in the relevant source/version control system by working closely with the team
• Experience of SSRS development (essential)
• Experience of system development involving large amounts of integrated systems (essential)
• Strong experience of SQL Server and T-SQL (essential)
• Experience of developing SharePoint, Visual Studio or SSIS (desirable)
• .NET development experience (desirable)
This position is well suited to an experienced in-house developer with either existing management experience or looking to take their first position in a formal management role whilst remaining hands on. The position comes with competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, free parking and a company pension.