Prospero Integrated are looking for an experienced and ambitious IT Consultant, to join one of our biggest clients based in Central London!!
We are looking for candidates that are experienced in both IT Consultancy and Project Management, who has experience designing in the following solutions:
- Logical/physical Data Network architectures
- Voice Systems and Unified Communications
- Wireless Networks
- Wide Area Networks
- Desktop Systems - laptops, desktops, printers etc.
- IT Comms spaces and IT related M&E and Architectural requirements - not essential
- Structured Cabling Systems - not essential
- Smart Buildings experience would be advantageous although not essential
Ideally we'd like the candidate to have worked on office fit out, refurbishment or relocation projects and have exposure to RIBA work stages.
This IT Consultant vacancy is technically varied, with the opportunity to be exposed to some of the most prestigious construction/fitout/refurbishment projects across a broad range of market sectors. There are also opportunities for international travel (although not mandatory)
Technical / Consulting:
- Engage with Clients to establish clear IT Strategy and Briefs and technology requirements
- Provide input into technology strategy and briefing documentation
- Design & specify IT Technical Solutions as above
- Coordinate & Manage the competitive procurement process
- Project Manage appointed contractors through project delivery including site inspections, final commissioning & acceptance and client handover
- Oversee contractor off site and on site testing work
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, both technical and project management, demonstrating the ability to provide high quality consultancy to clients.
- Proven track record of designing and specifying Wired and Wireless Data Networks, Voice Systems and UC
- Some previous experience in consultancy with exposure to projects in the built environment is desirable. Otherwise work with a user, manufacturer, communications provider or systems house may be acceptable.
- A team player who can work effectively with personnel at all levels
- Creative and persuasive personality, a self-starter, able to be both forceful and tactful
- Business oriented with the ability to address complex IT issues
- Clear and fluent communicator, both in written and spoken delivery.
- Graduate or graduate calibre, with a qualification in telecommunications, computing or electronics.
If you're looking for an exciting challenge working for an excellent Consultancy, apply to this advert today!
- Project Management
- Unified Communications
- ICT Consultancy