Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary : £140-£180 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Subject: ICT/ Computer Science
Are you a positive ICT/Computer Science Teacher or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a popular Secondary School in Croydon?
* Popular School seeking an experienced ICT Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* 'GOOD School with Outstanding features' - Ofsted 2015
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong ICT Department*
* Excellent in school support*
A secondary school based in Croydon are looking for a fully qualified and motivated Computing ICT Teacher to join their school. The successful ICT Teacher must have experience in teaching ICT/Computer Science.
To be considered for this post you will be a confident ICT/Computer Teacher with thorough knowledge of the subject.
You will have a proven track record in raising standards and ensuring progress in the classroom and will be expected to have demonstrable experience in the following:
* Structured Lesson Planning
* Behavioural & Classroom Management
* Organizational Skills.
The ideal candidate should also:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Hold a valid DBS check, as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
The department is very successful due to the excellent teaching standards and use of the fantastic facilities that will be at your disposal. You will be required to be passionate, approachable and confident in your own ability.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic ICT/Computer Science Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Remedy Education today for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job