Our client are seeking an ICT Business Analyst to provide business analytical, systems implementation and Project Management services to the business, supporting key elements of the ICT system projects and assisting with the effective delivery of key activities as part of the ICT Implementation Team.
The Business Analyst will lead the analysing, gathering and documenting business processes to support upgrades to Company IT systems. They will identify areas that require IT solutions/improvements that are unique to the business; and those that require process or system improvements. The Business Analyst will assess requirements, evaluate options, and find the best ways of managing system upgrades. Providing analysis and management, they will improve business processes and the systems that support them.
This user facing role will be working with diverse project communities made up of users and business sponsors from across the UK businesses.
The role will require good organisational and interpersonal skills, being able to develop design documents and
deliver project plans.
- Investigate, assess, develop and upgrade of operational, business performance and reporting systems.
- Improve internal and client facing systems by studying current practices, designing and proposing modifications and or upgrades.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Manage and implement changes to existing system, ensuring they continue to support business process
- Implement upgrades to existing systems, to improve efficiency, support new operation requirements and ensure contractual compliance
- Liaise with business stakeholders, clients, suppliers and IT staff as appropriate
- Project Management