Joining nmcn will open a door full of opportunities, where our people are nurtured for success and empowered to build their own adventure. We believe in your development, potentiality and growth. We aspire to be industry leading with renewed focus on having a positive impact on everything we touch.
We work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
An opportunity has arisen for an ICT apprentice to to join the team based out of our Head Office in Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proactive/can do approach to a multitude of different tasks. A professional telephone manner is required, along with an ability to achieve tasks in a timely manner.
What you'll be doing day to day
- 1st Line Helpdesk – answering the phone / helpdesk tickets
- Laptop set-ups and re-formatting for new starters / re-issues
- Providing support to all staff for hardware, software,printers and telephone equipment
- Mobile / Smartphone set-ups and fixing minor issues
- Walk-in problems – first point of contact for our employees
- Delivery and asset sheet updates into central system
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Provide good and friendly face-to-face, email, telephone and remote support
The experience we're looking for in a candidate
- Excellent level of ICT skills
- Knowledge of google apps for business and mobile devices
- A keen interest in the information technology industry, with a willingness to learn and a can do attitude
The personal attributes we're looking for in a candidate
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
- Organised, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
What we can offer you
- NVQ Level 2/3
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Employee share scheme
- Free Parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'