ICT Support Analyst - London- £28,200- £31,220 Per Annum
If you are an experienced ICT Application Support Analyst who is looking for a new and exciting role then we have just the role for you.
Having successfully recruited for this leading Regulator previously they are continuing to grow and looking to expand their current talent. You will enjoy a varied role with a mixture of responsibilities and be a self-starter with a positive mind-set, energy, drive and determination to take others with you on a journey of change, through ways of working.
This role is to ensure that our staff are served by effective and efficient ICT services.
Skills and requirements;
- Demonstrable (2 years) experience of the provision of business and technical support to business applications.
- Strong technical background.
- Experience of working with third party suppliers in the delivery and management of application configuration and customisation.
- Experience of interpreting business process logic in relation to application functionality.
- Experience in managing incident, problem and defect queues.
- Experience of triage activities.
- Excellent logical diagnostic capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organisation
- A commitment to Health and Safety practices and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL.
- Experience in liaising with, and monitoring the performance of, an external IS service provider.
- An understanding or experience of public sector processes.
Just some of the benefits this role brings:
- 27.5 days annual leave
- 8 public and 'privilege' holidays
- Flexible working hours and patterns (role dependant)
- Season ticket loan
- Training Opportunities
- Central London location
As a business and individuals, we are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and will not discriminate on any basis. For further details please see our Equal Opportunities statement on our website. Capita Professional Recruitment is a recruitment agency and is part of Capita plc, the largest business outsourcing organisation in the UK and a FTSE 100 company.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply and upload your CV or if you would like more information, email or call
ARC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.