GSL Education requires an ICT and Computing Teacher at KS3/4 and A-levels for a long-term, potentially permanent post at a school in East Kent commencing April 2018. This is a full time position until the end of the academic year, with the potential to get extended.
- A large comprehensive school with award winning facilities and resources
-Continually gains 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features in Ofsted reports year on year
- Supportive school with a friendly, welcoming environment
To apply you must:
- Hold QTS/PGCE/B.Ed (or overseas equivalent) with proven work history of delivering the ICT/Computing curriculum in the UK
- Work references spanning the last 2 years, which can be easily referenced
- Motivated and passionate teacher who cares about helping and supporting students succeed/reach their full potential
- Strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Right to work in the UK
- Possess a current enhanced DBS check registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply and pay for a new one through GSL
If this vacancy is potentially of interest, please email us at GSL Education to apply!
GSL Education is an ethical teacher and support staff agency who welcome all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools cross the UK.
If you are a teacher looking for a change and are interested in this vacancy please connect with us today by emailing your CV or any queries today!