ICT 2nd Line Support Team Leader
The ICT Directorate is responsible for all IT infrastructure and related services at GOSH including IT hardware & software and many clinical and non-clinical IT systems and applications, for example the Imaging suite and Microsoft 365 which encompasses email, Office, SharePoint and Teams. ICT also manages the Trust’s Integration Engine which is a critical tool managing all flows of data between systems, most importantly EPIC.
There are 4 main areas of ICT: Service (Servicedesk, PCs, RPA), Technology & Cyber Security (security tools and services and networks, data centres & core IT systems), Data & Systems (databases, storage, interoperability) and Development (solutions architecture, business partnering, program & project management).
The ICT 2nd Line Support Team is responsible for the support of a wide range of endpoint IT Equipment, operating systems and productivity and specialist software deployed across the Trust, including desktop PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones and associated peripherals in the Trust’s IT services.
The key responsibilities of the ICT 2nd Line Support Team Leader are:
- To manage and perform supervisory duties on a daily basis for the IT Desktop Support Team and ensuring procedures and processes are adhered to.
- To adopt a hands-on approach as required to ensure BAU is being maintained.
- To ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained within the Desktop Support teams at all times.
- To be proactive and implement Continual Service Improvement activities.
- To ensure tasks assigned to the 2nd Line Support Team are managed and completed within targets outlined by the SLA.
- To document, maintain and regularly review Standard Operating Procedures.
- To line manage and be responsible for the personal and technical development of the 2nd Line Support Team, including appraisals and training plans.
- To liaise with the relevant stakeholders to complete BAU and Project tasks.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of
- Team Leadership, general PC troubleshooting, Healthcare sector experience and ITIL (Foundation)
- Microsoft: Windows 7/10 OS, Office 2016, O365, Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM, Skype, Teams
- Hardware: Asset Management, Computer Hardware (Dell, HP), Printer devices, Mobile Device Management (Android, iOS)
- Applications: ITSM Tools, MDM, Healthcare Apps, Cisco AnyConnect, Zoom.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'