ICA Technician - Water Treatment
ICA Technician with a background in Water Treatment required for a Contractor working on Water networks across the South of England
Role: ICA Technician
Contract: 18 Months (with the possibility to extend)
Rate: £23-£28 per hour dependant on capability
Location: West Sussex
The ideal ICA Technician will:
- Calibrate instruments
- Install, modify and commission ICA equipment
- Identify and repair faults
- Understanding and experience of telemetry
- Previous experience working on Water networks
- Committed to seeing a contract through to end
- Be able to provide references from previous employers
What's in it for you?
- Working for a Contractor who holds excellent relationships with tier 1 contractors and water boards direct across the South of England
- An environment where everyone from labour to management self deliver and get hands on within the work.
- Your ideas will be heard and you will be part of a team growing and developing across the Water Treatment industry.
- An opportunity to secure long term contract work with generous pay within a company that encourages development within your position.
If you believe you're the ideal ICA Technician for this role, please send your CV. If you have any queries, or would like to discuss getting registered with us to hear about all of the opportunities on offer, please get in touch-
MEICA Recruitment within Water Treatment
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'