The company supplies high-performance electronic components for use in high-voltage power-conversion systems, and are at the top of the industry in terms of technological advancements and prevention of energy waste.
The Analogue IC Design Engineer will become part of the IC design team based in Cambridge, designing innovative circuit solutions for the most efficient AC-DC power converters in the low-mid power area, and must have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of analogue circuit design.
The Analogue IC Design Engineer role is a new position created due to the expansion of the company.
Requirements of the Analogue IC Design Engineer
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or related subject
- 3+ years’ experience of full custom analogue IC design on CMOS or biCMOS processes using Cadence tools.
- Precision and micropower design experience
- Studied to MSc/PhD level
- Have designs already in production that serve high volume, cost driven, end market applications.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Income protection insurance
- Company stock purchasing programme
Position: Analogue IC Design Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job