IBM DataPower specialist
Location - Stevenage
Duration - 4 Months
Rate - £325pd
Required Skills & Experience:
* Extensive experience in Information Technology
* Experience in designing and implementing SOAP and REST policies using IBM Datapower
* Design, development and installation (incl. troubleshooting) experience on IBM Datapower using the following:
o Multiprotocol Gateway development
o Web Service Proxy
o SSL Client/Server Profiles
o Authentication actions
* Demonstrate design and programming skills using at least of the following technologies: JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Gateway Script (JS), JWT, LDAP
* Appreciation of the security implications of good authentication policies
* Strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good organizational and problem solving abilities
Familiarity with other security gateways, protocols and logging such as SFT, VPN, Syslog solutions would be desirable as the client would be expected to support wider team goals.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'