IBA Technician- £35,000-£40,000- City of London
Your new company
A London Market insurance broker is now looking for an experienced IBA technician to join the team. With offices based in the City of London and the option to work form home this flexible business value their employee satisfaction.
Your new role
This role is a replacement role within the team and require assisting the junior members of the team where possible. The successful IBA technician will be a self-starter who can come in and challenge processes, fix up any legacy work and use their initiative.
- Collection of premiums and payment of claims
- Monthly statement production
- Chasing statements monthly, reconciling incoming and outgoing cash
- Liaising with technicians and brokers
- Escalations of issues to directors and senior management
- Maintaining relationships both internally and externally ensuring high quality correspondence
- Continue Allocation project of legacy items
- Systems and process improvements where required Meeting FCA guidelines Undertaking any ad-hoc office duties when needed
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate needs to have 2 years+ previous IBA experience, with a history in working to reduce legacy items. Lloyd's market knowledge and a strong understanding of IBA processes is essential for this role. Experience with the system Global XB would be a huge advantage.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary with excellent company benefits including. flexible working, bonus, pension contribution, life insurance etc... You will be working in a great dynamic team and will have as much autonomy in the role as you see fit.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'