A professional and expanding MGA requires an IBA Technician to join their accounts team. This role would be suitable for someone with around 3 years of experience in a similar role who is looking for the next step in their career.
This position is with a company that sits within the fastest growing area of the insurance market. Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, getting involved with various projects as the MGA is going through a period of expansion.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance and day-to-day handling of the IBA ledgers, ensuring timely collection and settlement of funds;
- Reconciling the accounting data held within the in-house underwriting and accounting systems, and resolving discrepancies between the systems;
- Assisting the IBA Manager with the month end processes, reviewing data accuracy and report generation;
- Liaising with affiliated offices and third-party accounts to ensure records are updated to reflect amendments;
- Assisting the IBA team with the correct allocation of cash, investigations into non-reconciling items, producing reports and reviewing ledgers; and
- Ad hoc duties and projects when required.
This is a great opportunity for someone with some exposure to IBA Accounts to join a growing company in a supportive and progressive environment. There will be opportunities to build and improve on current knowledge and skills gained in previous employment.
Ideally, candidates will also have experience using Brokasure, but this is not an essential requirement. Strong Excel skills are essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job