£20 - 26,000
Working as part of the busy Accounts team, the IBA Technician will be responsible for ensuring that premiums are collected on time, funds received have been reconciled and making prompt payments to markets. Furthermore, they will ensure that client monies are collected, and paid on, within strict timelines.
As IBA Technician, your main responsibilities will include:
· Analysis of bank receipts and payments, ensuring that these are then processed on the company accounting system
· Reconciliation of cash receipts and payments
· Processing of payments to clients, markets, and third parties
· Preparation of IBA bank reconciliations
· Dealing with any foreign currency or exchange issues
· Responding to any client or market queries
· Running accounting reports as and when needed
· Meeting with the Accounts team on a regular basis, and ensuring that any issues raised in these meetings are escalated to the Head of Accounts
IBA Technician - What we're looking for:
· A minimum of 12 months' experience within Lloyds IBA Accounting
· Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Excellent numeracy and attention to detail
· A highly organised, process driven approach
· A team player who is able to work flexibly when required and balance a varied workload
IBA Technician - What's in it for you?
· Competitive salary and excellent benefits
· The chance to work for a highly regarded name in the London market
May & Stephens acts as an "employment agency" in relation to this vacancy EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.