Due to an internal promotion, a professional and expanding Lloyd's insurer requires an IBA Accounts Technician to join their accounts team. This role would be suitable for someone with 2 to 3 years in a similar role who is looking for the next step in their career.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance and day-to-day handling of the IBA ledgers, ensuring timely collection and settlement of funds;
- Assisting the IBA Manager with the month end processes, reviewing data accuracy and report generation;
- Liaising with affiliated offices to ensure records are updated to reflect amendments;
- Assisting the IBA team with the correct allocation of cash, investigations into non-reconciling items, producing reports and reviewing ledgers; and
- Ad hoc duties when required.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with some exposure to IBA Accounts to join a growing company in a supportive and progressive environment. There will be opportunities to build and improve on current knowledge and skills gained in previous employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job