Our client a specialist Reinsurance broker based in the City has an immediate need for an experienced IBA Controller to join their existing team of three.
This is a busy and fast paced working environment that requires the successful candidate to be able to prioritise their workload to ensure targets are achieved.
This role will report directly to the IBA Manager and will see you take ownership of a designated set of accounts. Responsibilities will include;
- Preparing statements
- Credit control - via email, telephone calls & face-to-face meetings
- Allocating cash and monitoring unallocated cash
- Resolving queries & misallocated cash
- Aged debt reporting
- Assisting with a legacy project
- Liaising with international offices/clients
- Building and maintaining robust working relationships with brokers, underwriters & external parties
- Assisting the IBA Manager with streamlining processes and implementing new procedures
To be considered for this position you will have extensive experience in the above duties and a minimum of three years’ experience working within the insurance sector.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'